Teleios Consulting is organizing a Consumer Engagement workshop themed: “Harnessing the power of social media for brands”.
The workshop is structured to be highly engaging and seeks to bring together bloggers, internet marketers, social media and brand communication professionals to chart the course on how the internet is changing consumer habits, expectations and how business professionals and entrepreneurs can leverage on these mobile and digital platforms in meeting their business objectives.
As new media platforms are emerging, what better time for Nigerian brands to leverage on these platforms to bring their brands online.
Participants will benefit from the knowledge and experience of some of Nigeria’s finest social media strategists including:
Dayo Adefila – Chief Operating Officer at HotSauce
Yinka Olaito – Lead Consultant at Michael Sage Consulting
Franklin Ozekhome – Business Director at Insight Communications
Deola Kayode – Managing Partner at Teleios Consulting
The event holds this Thursday, July 21, 2011 at Korbis Building, 18/20 Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos. To register to attend this event, visit this link. Free, but limited spaces are available.
Related Posts via Categories
- Announcing Nigeria’s Best Use of Social Media at #SowambeAwards
- The World’s First Social Media ‘Royal Wedding’
- #WhatAboutUs? – Nigeria’s First Ever Youth-Focused Presidential Debate To Stream Live on YouTube
- 6 Tech Ideas Shortlisted For Tech-in-Governance
- Jonathan To Broadcast Diasporan Campaign on Ustream
- 6 Tech Ideas To Transform Citizen Participation in Governance
- 3 Ideas That Might Get Seed Funding At Social Innovation Camp
- Sowambe, a pan-african social media brand
- ICT4D Skype Chat: Nigerian Internet Business Opportunities
- Guess Who’s Coming To TEDxVictoriaIsland?
- Facebook now has 100 million active users in India
- Rocket Internet’s hotel booking site Jovago launches in Pakistan
- Indonesian government toys with imposing 20% import taxes on foreign-made smartphones
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S5 and its new Gear devices commercially available globally
- Dimension Data opens office in Ghana
- Xyo powers contextual app search for T-Mobile in US and Europe
- Judge says 33 states can seek Apple ebook money, report cites “much work to do” on antitrust
- Microsoft is trying to be the platform company for big data apps, too
- SpaceX signs agreement to operate NASA launch pad
- WordPress parent Automattic said to be raising a VC round that values it at $1 billion
- Just how important is Gareth Cliff to making WeChat relevant in South Africa?
- What Barry Roux and Neknominations teach us about the power of memes
- 5 mind-blowing technologies that will shape the future of medicine
- Built in Africa: Via Afrika wants to use technology to educate the continent
- 8 legendary, ludicrous and utterly lorn Formula 1 innovations
- Online Invitations Startup Paperless Post Raises $25M From August Capital
- Ellen Tries Out Google “Glasses”
- Telefonica, Blackstone Launch Axonix, A Mobile Ad Exchange Built On Defunct MobClix Tech
- HP Finds Mobile Tax Apps Lacking On Security, Privacy
- Investors Send Twitter Up 11.4% Following Gnip News, Adding $2.7B To Its Market Cap
- Google Helpouts arrives on iOS, but only for free sessions
- Google Finance expands to cover the stock market in Spain, Poland, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and Argentina
- 10 things you need to know about Google’s Project Ara modular smartphones
- Getting to $100M+ revenue: Understanding the 3 phases of a startup
- Favstar founder launches Respondly to help companies use Twitter as a service desk
- Spontaneity can be inconvenient, so HotelTonight’s new feature helps you fake it
- You are cordially invited to congratulate Paperless Post on its new $25M funding round
- User retention for Secret is absurdly high: Up to 90% come back
- Can we finally call WordPress maker Automattic a billion-dollar company?
- Here’s how Google can boost the mobile ad market
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube