Nominated For ‘Best Technology Blog’ At Nigerian Blog Awards 2011. [VOTE NOW]
I’m excited to announce that my blog has been nominated for a Nigerian Blog Awards in the Best Science or Technology Blog’ category for the second time consecutively.
The blog won the Best Technology Blog in Nigeria in the 2010 edition of the Nigerian Blog Awards.
This time, the blog will be competiting with Mobility Nigeria, Ogbonge Blog, Seye Kuyinu and Technessivity for the award.
The Nigerian Blog Awards (in its 3rd year) is an annual blogger’s award which recognizes the best blogs in different categories such as beauty, religion, photography, music, sports, food, etc.
Voting has already started today and will end on July 9. Winners will be announced on June 10.
To vote for my blog or your favourite blogs in Nigeria, visit the Nigerian Blog Awards website.
Do you like this post? Subscribe to this blog’s feed at http://loyokezie.com/feed and share the post.
Related Posts via Categories
- Silicon Penninsula: My New Timeline Cover By Emmanuel Oyeleke
- How To Become A Blog Celeb!
- YNaija lists TechLoy.com as one of the top 10 websites of 2011
- Why I can’t win the Nigeria Youth Merit Award for ICT
- Tech Round-up: This Week’s Hottest Tech Stories
- Tech Round-up: This Week’s 10 Biggest Tech Stories
- Sanusi Listed in TIME’s 100 Most Influential People
- TechLoy’s Top Women in Web and Tech Entrepreneurship
- Announcing Nigeria’s Best Use of Social Media at #SowambeAwards
- Who Will Win ‘Best Use of Technology’ At The Future Awards 2011?
- How Akure Is Building A Promising Tech Startup Culture And Community
- EXCLUSIVE: Google Nigeria Programs Manager Quits, Joins Konga
- Jason Njoku Owns 35 Percent Of Mark Essien’s Hotels Booking Startup
- TECNO Launches The P3, Its Latest Android-Based Budget Smartphone [PHOTOS]
- Leading Online Store Solution, WebMallNG.com Launches Its Gift Registry
- pC LIVE Podcast: How to monetize digital content: Advertising or paywall?
- Faster & faster! The US now has 82.4 million broadband connections
- Say those magic words: Xbox One, Google Glass and the rise of the always-on microphone
- Boost Mobile applies a unique spin on the mobile wallet
- Top jobs of the week in tech
- Xbox One Photo Gallery: A Close-Up Look At Microsoft's Shiny, Shiny Future Of Gaming
- Xbox One: Microsoft's Big Bid To Pwn The Living Room
- Sorry, Internet: Tumblr Founder David Karp Is Not A Billionaire
- Who's Got Big Brands? Tech's Got The Biggest Brands Of Them All
- New Opera For Android Makes Switch From Presto To WebKit
- Ditto Turns To Indiegogo For Help Battling Patent Lawsuits (Including One From 1-800-Contacts)
- Laptop Week Review: The 13-Inch MacBook Pro With Retina Display
- Xbox One Makes The Console Gaming Experience Less Lonely
- Sen. Rand Paul Is Mostly Right In Defending Apple's Obligation To Minimize Taxes
- Microsoft Confirms That The Xbox One Will Come With An Incredibly Sensitive New Kinect
- The new Xbox One Kinect tracks your heart rate, happiness, hands and hollers
- Twitter’s Jack Dorsey: if you have an idea, “get it out of your head and start working on it”
- US Senators Hatch and Schumer have reached a compromise regarding high-skill immigration and visa reform
- Microsoft offers to alert you when the Xbox One becomes available for pre-order
- Hands on: The Xbox One controller’s refined d-pad and 4 independent vibrators
- Three young entrepreneurs to watch
- Buying technology from startups: what marketing execs look for before they take the plunge
- How the web & apps are changing your brain
- For startups, health care reform is a huge opportunity, HHS tech guy says
- Avoiding sucking: How to make an app people actually want to use
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube