Nominated For ‘Best Technology Blog’ At Nigerian Blog Awards 2011. [VOTE NOW]
I’m excited to announce that my blog has been nominated for a Nigerian Blog Awards in the Best Science or Technology Blog’ category for the second time consecutively.
The blog won the Best Technology Blog in Nigeria in the 2010 edition of the Nigerian Blog Awards.
This time, the blog will be competiting with Mobility Nigeria, Ogbonge Blog, Seye Kuyinu and Technessivity for the award.
The Nigerian Blog Awards (in its 3rd year) is an annual blogger’s award which recognizes the best blogs in different categories such as beauty, religion, photography, music, sports, food, etc.
Voting has already started today and will end on July 9. Winners will be announced on June 10.
To vote for my blog or your favourite blogs in Nigeria, visit the Nigerian Blog Awards website.
Do you like this post? Subscribe to this blog’s feed at http://loyokezie.com/feed and share the post.
Related Posts via Categories
- Silicon Penninsula: My New Timeline Cover By Emmanuel Oyeleke
- How To Become A Blog Celeb!
- YNaija lists TechLoy.com as one of the top 10 websites of 2011
- Why I can’t win the Nigeria Youth Merit Award for ICT
- Tech Round-up: This Week’s Hottest Tech Stories
- Tech Round-up: This Week’s 10 Biggest Tech Stories
- Sanusi Listed in TIME’s 100 Most Influential People
- TechLoy’s Top Women in Web and Tech Entrepreneurship
- Announcing Nigeria’s Best Use of Social Media at #SowambeAwards
- Who Will Win ‘Best Use of Technology’ At The Future Awards 2011?
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- TECNO Inks Deal With Blackberry To Pre-load BBM On Its New Phones
- Nigeria’s 4G Service, SWIFT Offers 5% Data Credit If You Make Online Payments
- Streaming porn viewers hit with threatening legal letters in Germany
- Podcast: All I want for Christmas is a 210-inch, unfolding TV
- A record number of U.S. homes went solar in the third quarter
- The AllSeen Alliance launches as a standard for the internet of things
- Cloud storage player OwnCloud snags $4.4M in new funding
- Cross-Cultural Mobile Games Publisher Yodo1 Raises $11M Led By GGV Capital
- Source Code Says LG’s G-Pad Tablet Will Get The Google Play Edition Treatment
- Firefox For Android Gets New Homescreen, Adds Bing And Yahoo As Search Options
- Mobile Payments Service Flint Adds $2M More In Series B Funding From Verizon, Rolls Out Passbook Support, Invoicing
- Chromecast Gets 10 New Apps, Including Songza, VEVO, And Revision 3
- Fiverr hits the iPhone to let you buy weird and wonderful services on the go
- Google launches Open Gallery to help any museum or gallery create online exhibits
- Oppo N1 review: The giant CyanogenMod smartphone delivers with an impressive 13MP rotating camera
- Dating app Hinge gets a makeover with a new interface and improved matching algorithms
- Google cancels plans for a $300 million data center in Hong Kong
- Facebook, Google, Twitter, and more create the Reform Government Surveillance coalition
- Obama kicks off CS Education Week with Code.org: ‘Don’t just play on your phone, program it’
- Why mobile payment systems fail
- Will all-in-one electric bicycle wheels swamp electric cars?
- Everything visible: How wearable cameras are changing the way we think about public space
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube