Exclusive: Here’s What Inye 2 Will Look Like. Slim. Sleek. Sexy [PHOTO]
We’ve been in huge anticipation, as we are guessing you’ve been for the release of Inye 2.
When we heard that the Inye 2 tablet would be due for release end of March, we got more excited.
Last night, TechLoy received an image of what the long-awaited Encipher tablet, Inye 2 would look like.
The image (above) must have been a rendered version with 3D software of what we can expect the Inye 2 to look like.
The photo suggests that Inye 2 is thinner and lighter than the first Inye. And it does look sleek and sexy, especially with the new curves.
Inye 2 is obviously coming with some cool new features and specs, which include faster processor, upgradeable android 2.2, capacitive screen, slimmer design, internal SIM module, bluetooth, WiFi, GPS and camera.
But perhaps the coolest thing about Inye 2 is 3G data plans bundled for free for a period.
We earlier speculated that the Inye 2 would come in two sizes: 8inch and 10inch models. But it appears that the Inye 2 would now come with an 8inch multi-touch screen model. Perhaps the 10inch model might be released in the future.
Encipher is officially launching the Inye 2 most likely in Abuja where people would get a hands-on experience on the new device.
While we’re not sure if Encipher would be tieing up with major telecom operators to market the Inye 2, it is likely that they are in talks with some telecom operators in Nigeria.
In the meantime, the Inye 2 when it officially goes on sale would be available at the Silverbird stores in Abuja and through Encipher distributors nationwide.
Disclosure: I’m an Encipher Inye dealer. Please visit this link to place an order for the Inye 2.
Related Posts via Categories
- Inye 2 Is Likely Coming This March. And Here’s What To Expect From The Tablet
- CONFIRMED: INYE 2 To Be Unveiled At Google Nigeria Day
- Encipher in Talks With Opera And Other Content Providers
- If You Like Apple TV, You’ll Love Encipher TV.
- Encipher To Launch App Store Next Year
- Encipher Announces Pre-release of InyeReader
- Encipher Announces Local App Deal with ALT-I
- Is Oo inspiring a new dress culture for Internet entrepreneurs?
- TechLoy Mobile On A Samsung Galaxy Note [PIC]
- Will Omatek Produce Low-Cost Solar-Powered Tablets?
- South Africa’s Silvertree Capital Invests Into Two Nigerian E-Commerce Companies
- Etisalat-Hosted Digital Marketing Conference Brings Local And International Marketing Experts Together
- After Raising Close To $70 Million, E-Commerce Company, JUMIA Builds A 90,000 sqft Warehouse in Lagos
- Can You Type As Fast As Eku Edewor On The Blackberry Q10? [VIDEO]
- Move Over Konga! The Most Liked E-Commerce Site On Facebook Is…Jumia!
- The first 3D-printed battery is as tiny as a grain of sand
- Apple amends Siri’s response to suicide with more direct approach
- When your mother-in-law is endorsing you on LinkedIn, it’s time to question endorsements
- SpaceCurve raises $10M to make sense of our streams of location data
- Google files free speech challenge to FISA gag orders, renews criticism of Guardian
- Busting the myths: why linking out will not kill your website
- Don’t fluff the facts: 3 keys to good reputation management
- Are you losing it with social media? Here’s how to find your way again
- #YouKnowYoureSouthAfricanWhen: can hashtags shape a nation’s story?
- Lumia 920 review: It’s big, it’s really big, but oh so sexy
- ERN Raises Further $1.6M To Use Big Data To Help Banks And Merchants Push Loyalty-Based Offers
- Netflix Will Launch In The Netherlands Later This Year As Its International Expansion Slows
- Ooyala Sets Up R&D Center In Singapore To Chase Mobile Audiences In Asia
- Teambox Adds High-Definition Video Conferencing, Market Looks for Deeper Collaboration
- Fab Grabs $150M At $1B Valuation (And Is Raising Another $100M+ More)
- Singtel partners with Shopify to broaden the e-commerce platform’s reach in Asia
- Nokia and Intel-backed project examining the future of the ’3D Internet’ reaches its end
- TripAdvisor acquires GateGuru, a mobile app for real-time info on airports, flight times and more
- Facebook storms past 1 million active advertisers mark
- Tesla Motors recalls Model S cars built in May and June 2013 due to weakened mounting bracket
- Nvidia’s bold plan to conquer new graphics territory: licensing its chips
- FindTheCompany releases data on 30M businesses to clue in consumers
- Funding Daily: The doctor is in
- Dish jilts Sprint to focus attention on Clearwire in a sordid saga of spectrum
- Tech, entertainment, & fashion collide at Silicon Beach Fest
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube