Exclusive: Here’s What Inye 2 Will Look Like. Slim. Sleek. Sexy [PHOTO]
We’ve been in huge anticipation, as we are guessing you’ve been for the release of Inye 2.
When we heard that the Inye 2 tablet would be due for release end of March, we got more excited.
Last night, TechLoy received an image of what the long-awaited Encipher tablet, Inye 2 would look like.
The image (above) must have been a rendered version with 3D software of what we can expect the Inye 2 to look like.
The photo suggests that Inye 2 is thinner and lighter than the first Inye. And it does look sleek and sexy, especially with the new curves.
Inye 2 is obviously coming with some cool new features and specs, which include faster processor, upgradeable android 2.2, capacitive screen, slimmer design, internal SIM module, bluetooth, WiFi, GPS and camera.
But perhaps the coolest thing about Inye 2 is 3G data plans bundled for free for a period.
We earlier speculated that the Inye 2 would come in two sizes: 8inch and 10inch models. But it appears that the Inye 2 would now come with an 8inch multi-touch screen model. Perhaps the 10inch model might be released in the future.
Encipher is officially launching the Inye 2 most likely in Abuja where people would get a hands-on experience on the new device.
While we’re not sure if Encipher would be tieing up with major telecom operators to market the Inye 2, it is likely that they are in talks with some telecom operators in Nigeria.
In the meantime, the Inye 2 when it officially goes on sale would be available at the Silverbird stores in Abuja and through Encipher distributors nationwide.
Disclosure: I’m an Encipher Inye dealer. Please visit this link to place an order for the Inye 2.
Related Posts via Categories
- Inye 2 Is Likely Coming This March. And Here’s What To Expect From The Tablet
- CONFIRMED: INYE 2 To Be Unveiled At Google Nigeria Day
- Encipher in Talks With Opera And Other Content Providers
- If You Like Apple TV, You’ll Love Encipher TV.
- Encipher To Launch App Store Next Year
- Encipher Announces Pre-release of InyeReader
- Encipher Announces Local App Deal with ALT-I
- Is Oo inspiring a new dress culture for Internet entrepreneurs?
- TechLoy Mobile On A Samsung Galaxy Note [PIC]
- Will Omatek Produce Low-Cost Solar-Powered Tablets?
- Africa-Focused Social Music Platform, TruSpot Plans Re-Launch
- Google Translation Service Now Available In 5 New African Languages
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- Bitcoin’s a risky business for consumers, European Banking Authority warns
- IBM shareholder sues firm over NSA “links” and China risk
- Wunderlist set to get conversational as 6Wunderkinder buys Moped code
- Bitcoin no longer bunk? AT&T wants to peek at your searches, and Verizon’s LTE Kaiju!
- Gmail change means faster images, fewer clicks, less risk, says Google
- 14 big security predictions for 2014
- Yahoo collapses, Firefox drops Java and Instagram kills Snapchat: #StuffToKnow
- It’s a woman’s (virtual) world: how girl gamers are dealt a rough hand
- ‘Fake’ Mandela signer gets the Jimmy Kimmel treatment
- Instagram unveils ‘Direct’, says it’s not taking aim at Snapchat
- Workout App Fitstar Gets An Overhaul As It Shows Promising Paid Sign-Up Metrics
- Now With 25M Monthly Users, Social Photo Startup We Heart It Partners With Teen Vogue & Others
- TechCrunch TV’s Goodbye To The Blue Background
- Guitar Hero Creators Tackle Fitness Equipment Next With Goji Play
- Dell Ventures Launches $300M Fund And Inks Deal With Dropbox, Showing Deeper Focus On Storage
- Google+ gets a new Explore experience on the Web, promotes major topics and content discovery
- Sony’s PS4 goes on sale in 16 more countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America
- Russian travel site Oktogo.ru rebrands to Travel.ru following its September acquisition
- Pebble smartwatch gets ‘do not disturb’ setting, multiple alarms and alarm snoozing
- Google launches Google Tips, a site to help you use its 13 consumer products
- SurveyMonkey CEO Dave Goldberg on launches, lazy VCs, and why Germany’s on his radar
- ARM acquires maker of game graphics and lighting technology Geomerics
- AddVenture invests in e-store Nebo.ru and food delivery startup Chefmarket.ru
- Twitter learns the difference between blocking and muting users
- How do you want to spend the next 4 years of your life?
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube