Exclusive: Here’s What Inye 2 Will Look Like. Slim. Sleek. Sexy [PHOTO]
We’ve been in huge anticipation, as we are guessing you’ve been for the release of Inye 2.
When we heard that the Inye 2 tablet would be due for release end of March, we got more excited.
Last night, TechLoy received an image of what the long-awaited Encipher tablet, Inye 2 would look like.
The image (above) must have been a rendered version with 3D software of what we can expect the Inye 2 to look like.
The photo suggests that Inye 2 is thinner and lighter than the first Inye. And it does look sleek and sexy, especially with the new curves.
Inye 2 is obviously coming with some cool new features and specs, which include faster processor, upgradeable android 2.2, capacitive screen, slimmer design, internal SIM module, bluetooth, WiFi, GPS and camera.
But perhaps the coolest thing about Inye 2 is 3G data plans bundled for free for a period.
We earlier speculated that the Inye 2 would come in two sizes: 8inch and 10inch models. But it appears that the Inye 2 would now come with an 8inch multi-touch screen model. Perhaps the 10inch model might be released in the future.
Encipher is officially launching the Inye 2 most likely in Abuja where people would get a hands-on experience on the new device.
While we’re not sure if Encipher would be tieing up with major telecom operators to market the Inye 2, it is likely that they are in talks with some telecom operators in Nigeria.
In the meantime, the Inye 2 when it officially goes on sale would be available at the Silverbird stores in Abuja and through Encipher distributors nationwide.
Disclosure: I’m an Encipher Inye dealer. Please visit this link to place an order for the Inye 2.
Related Posts via Categories
- Inye 2 Is Likely Coming This March. And Here’s What To Expect From The Tablet
- CONFIRMED: INYE 2 To Be Unveiled At Google Nigeria Day
- Encipher in Talks With Opera And Other Content Providers
- If You Like Apple TV, You’ll Love Encipher TV.
- Encipher To Launch App Store Next Year
- Encipher Announces Pre-release of InyeReader
- Encipher Announces Local App Deal with ALT-I
- Is Oo inspiring a new dress culture for Internet entrepreneurs?
- TechLoy Mobile On A Samsung Galaxy Note [PIC]
- Will Omatek Produce Low-Cost Solar-Powered Tablets?
- Online car classifieds site, Carmudi receives $10 million to expand its Asia operations
- Online hotel booking service, Jovago expands into South Sudan
- Jim O’Neill invests into Nigeria’s mobile payment service, Paga
- AfroCab Is The Newest Way To Hail A Taxi In Lagos
- Online Newspaper, DailyPost Is Suing Naij Over Alleged Content Piracy
- 4 AXYZ’s 3D printed wood launches on Indiegogo
- Felix Salmon is leaving Reuters for the Fusion network because the future of media is “post text”
- Could the Comcast-Time Warner merger actually be a good thing for online TV?
- Look out, internet: the FCC’s latest “net neutrality” plan is hardly neutral
- IntraLinks buys DocTrackr for $10M to beef up document encryption and tracking
- Nike’s Fuelband failure signals a win for wearables
- Popcorn Time: what the ‘Netflix you always wanted’ taught us about ourselves
- Built in Africa: Shaking Sun’s Akaliza Keza Gara on using tech to tell African stories
- Facebook sucks at innovation and its products fail a lot
- 5 simple innovations that changed motoring forever (and one that could)
- Gillmor Gang Live 04.23.14
- Vevo Releases New iOS App With A Real-Time Feed And Live Vevo TV Streams
- The FCC’s New Net Neutrality Rules Will Brutalize The Internet
- Google, AT&T, Verizon And Comcast Each Spent More Than $3M In Q1 Lobbying Congress
- Apple Sold 20 Million Apple TVs, Which Are Now Far From A Hobby
- Blurb teams up with Amazon for self-published photo books
- Uber likely to embrace new payment methods, including cash, to grow in emerging markets
- 10 Mac apps in 1 bundle – name your own price. Come and get them!
- 7 things you can do right now to protect your vision
- Codecademy leads by example, unveiling a gorgeous redesign of its ‘learn to code’ site
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube