Exclusive: Here’s What Inye 2 Will Look Like. Slim. Sleek. Sexy [PHOTO]
We’ve been in huge anticipation, as we are guessing you’ve been for the release of Inye 2.
When we heard that the Inye 2 tablet would be due for release end of March, we got more excited.
Last night, TechLoy received an image of what the long-awaited Encipher tablet, Inye 2 would look like.
The image (above) must have been a rendered version with 3D software of what we can expect the Inye 2 to look like.
The photo suggests that Inye 2 is thinner and lighter than the first Inye. And it does look sleek and sexy, especially with the new curves.
Inye 2 is obviously coming with some cool new features and specs, which include faster processor, upgradeable android 2.2, capacitive screen, slimmer design, internal SIM module, bluetooth, WiFi, GPS and camera.
But perhaps the coolest thing about Inye 2 is 3G data plans bundled for free for a period.
We earlier speculated that the Inye 2 would come in two sizes: 8inch and 10inch models. But it appears that the Inye 2 would now come with an 8inch multi-touch screen model. Perhaps the 10inch model might be released in the future.
Encipher is officially launching the Inye 2 most likely in Abuja where people would get a hands-on experience on the new device.
While we’re not sure if Encipher would be tieing up with major telecom operators to market the Inye 2, it is likely that they are in talks with some telecom operators in Nigeria.
In the meantime, the Inye 2 when it officially goes on sale would be available at the Silverbird stores in Abuja and through Encipher distributors nationwide.
Disclosure: I’m an Encipher Inye dealer. Please visit this link to place an order for the Inye 2.
Related Posts via Categories
- Inye 2 Is Likely Coming This March. And Here’s What To Expect From The Tablet
- CONFIRMED: INYE 2 To Be Unveiled At Google Nigeria Day
- Encipher in Talks With Opera And Other Content Providers
- If You Like Apple TV, You’ll Love Encipher TV.
- Encipher To Launch App Store Next Year
- Encipher Announces Pre-release of InyeReader
- Encipher Announces Local App Deal with ALT-I
- Is Oo inspiring a new dress culture for Internet entrepreneurs?
- TechLoy Mobile On A Samsung Galaxy Note [PIC]
- Will Omatek Produce Low-Cost Solar-Powered Tablets?
- Facebook now has 100 million active users in India
- Rocket Internet’s hotel booking site Jovago launches in Pakistan
- Indonesian government toys with imposing 20% import taxes on foreign-made smartphones
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S5 and its new Gear devices commercially available globally
- Dimension Data opens office in Ghana
- Audio engineering pioneer John Meyer: Stop chasing the next big thing, and go with FLAC instead
- Aereo’s CEO on the future of Netflix, TV sports and the public airwaves
- Sponsored post: Learn & lead: USC Advanced Management Program for Digital Leaders
- Drones 101 and why your August smart lock hasn’t shipped just yet
- Uber adds new $1 “safe rides fee” to UberX rides
- The incredible disappearing HTC: what its SA strategy reveals about its global woes
- The 10 fastest production cars ever to lap the Nürburgring
- Is IAB’s Rising Star ad format another nail in banner advertising’s coffin?
- Intel presses for conflict-free minerals in Africa with new microprocessors
- Weibo’s bargain basement IPO: bad numbers, censorship and missed chances
- Nest Uses Its Data To Turn Electric Utilities Into Cash Cows
- The Xbox One Still Lags Behind The PS4
- The Rufus Cuff’s Size And Features Lord Over Puny Smartwatches
- Guides.co Aims To Be The Hub For Companies’ White Papers And How-To Content
- Founder Stories: Serial Entrepreneur Karl Jacob Is Up At The Plate Again With Hangtime
- Rakuten links up with Alibaba’s Alipay payment service to increase its focus on China
- A Facebook e-money service could be a big hit in Asia
- Samsung hints that Milk Music will ‘soon’ include ads, and offer a $3.99/month premium service
- Klout to quietly shut down Cinch Q&A app on April 18
- Uber adds $1 “Safe Rides Fee” to UberX rides to pay for background checks and insurance
- Future big data analysts will know everything you did today
- The DeanBeat: Why gamers should be grateful for Titanfall
- HTC taps Samsung’s former marketing head, who helped build the Galaxy brand
- Soon you’ll be able to drive in and out of a paid parking garage without paying
- LinkedIn reaches 300M members, chases the next 3B
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube