Amosu’s Bespoke Tech Gadgets at ARISE Magazine Fashion Week
Alexander Amosu, the Nigerian-born, UK-based bespoke designer of the most expensive suit in the world was at the just concluded ARISE Magazine Fashion Week which held at the Federal Palace Hotel, Lagos.
His brand, Amosu Couture which specializes in the customization of prestigious and fashionable handsets, items of the latest technology, and luxury possessions showcased diverse pieces at the ARISE Magazine Fashion Week.
Here are some of the technology gadgets that enthralled fashion enthusiasts at the event over the weekend.
Gold BlackBerry Bold 9780
Amosu Couture introduced the new Blackberry Bold 9780 in an even more unique way. The BlackBerry 9780 is completely plated in 24ct. mirror gold. Yes, completely in gold which also includes the BlackBerry keypad.
Apple 64GB Wifi +3G
In the pursuit of unsurpassed luxury for discerning types, Amosu Couture dazzled with the glamour of the Apple iPad, coated in 24-carat Gold. The iPad not only embodies the ultimate in 21st century technology but oozes style and sophistication. Customized by Amosu Couture, the Gold casing with 360 Swarovski crystals encrusted into a pure silver re-constructured apple logo radiates sheer opulence and inspires admiration.
Apple iPod Classic 160GB
This Apple iPod with a superb 24 ct mirror Gold finish on the back off the 160GB Apple Classic, gave a midas feeling to the evening event.
Below are some photos from the event, courtesy of YNaija!
The 24-carat Gold coated Apple iPad on the runway at AMFW.
The 24-carat Gold Blackberry on the runway at AMFW.
More photos here>>>
Related Posts via Categories
- GoldSMS – Nigeria’s First Innovative Bulk SMS App
- My blog gets an unofficial Blackberry app
- Is Oo inspiring a new dress culture for Internet entrepreneurs?
- With Love, From Blackberry And Nokia [PHOTO]
- TechLoy.com, the new blog in the tech bloc
- Google’s AdSense for Mobile Content Comes To Nigeria
- Get Startupised on TechLoy.com!
- RIM’s Blackberry Protect Now Available in Nigeria
- Dika Oha Leaves Groply For Another Group Buying Competitor
- Exclusive: Here’s What Inye 2 Will Look Like. Slim. Sleek. Sexy [PHOTO]
- Why Facebook Is Losing Active Users in Nigeria [OPINION]
- Rocket Internet-Backed Vehicle Classified Ad Site, Carmido Launches To Challenge Cheki
- Google Policy Manager For Africa, Ory Okolloh Joins Omidyar Network
- Want To Be A Telecoms Engineering Professional? Ahmadu Bello University Now Has An MSc Programme
- Nokia Becomes First Major Brand In Nigeria To Be Verified On Twitter
- Report: Google wants to connect the developing world with wireless
- VMware’s revolving door keeps on spinning
- Australian researchers get closer to scalable quantum computing
- Steering clear of the iceberg: three ways we can fix the data-credibilty crisis in science
- Report: Better Place to file for bankruptcy
- Marissa Mayer Has Already Made One Big Mistake With Tumblr
- Google Planning Wireless Networks To Connect The Next 1B People - WSJ
- Microsoft And Google Declare A Truce In Their YouTube Fight
- iOS 7 Rumor Watch: 'Black, White and Flat All Over'
- Google Has A Trojan Horse To Disrupt TV: Really, Really Big Data
- Microsoft And Google Bury The Hatchet To Work On A Windows Phone YouTube App With Ads
- Gillmor Gang Live 05.24.13 (TCTV)
- Laptop Week Review: Samsung 700T Fly Or Die
- Google Needs To Bring Emerging Markets Online To Grow Its Business Opportunities In The Next 10 years
- Gmail For Android Could Soon Get A Navigation Drawer
- Do these screenshots reveal a heavily revamped Gmail for mobile and Web is on the way?
- Google, Verizon and Acer offer Chromebook stations and free WiFi to Oklahoma tornado victims
- SideCar updates iOS and Android apps with detour mode, Facebook login support, and revamped ratings
- New Google Glass labs features leak, including ability to give voice commands anywhere in the UI
- Microsoft and Google are building a YouTube app for Windows Phone that serves ads, due ‘in the coming weeks’
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube