Amosu’s Bespoke Tech Gadgets at ARISE Magazine Fashion Week
Alexander Amosu, the Nigerian-born, UK-based bespoke designer of the most expensive suit in the world was at the just concluded ARISE Magazine Fashion Week which held at the Federal Palace Hotel, Lagos.
His brand, Amosu Couture which specializes in the customization of prestigious and fashionable handsets, items of the latest technology, and luxury possessions showcased diverse pieces at the ARISE Magazine Fashion Week.
Here are some of the technology gadgets that enthralled fashion enthusiasts at the event over the weekend.
Gold BlackBerry Bold 9780
Amosu Couture introduced the new Blackberry Bold 9780 in an even more unique way. The BlackBerry 9780 is completely plated in 24ct. mirror gold. Yes, completely in gold which also includes the BlackBerry keypad.
Apple 64GB Wifi +3G
In the pursuit of unsurpassed luxury for discerning types, Amosu Couture dazzled with the glamour of the Apple iPad, coated in 24-carat Gold. The iPad not only embodies the ultimate in 21st century technology but oozes style and sophistication. Customized by Amosu Couture, the Gold casing with 360 Swarovski crystals encrusted into a pure silver re-constructured apple logo radiates sheer opulence and inspires admiration.
Apple iPod Classic 160GB
This Apple iPod with a superb 24 ct mirror Gold finish on the back off the 160GB Apple Classic, gave a midas feeling to the evening event.
Below are some photos from the event, courtesy of YNaija!
The 24-carat Gold coated Apple iPad on the runway at AMFW.
The 24-carat Gold Blackberry on the runway at AMFW.
More photos here>>>
Related Posts via Categories
- GoldSMS – Nigeria’s First Innovative Bulk SMS App
- My blog gets an unofficial Blackberry app
- Is Oo inspiring a new dress culture for Internet entrepreneurs?
- With Love, From Blackberry And Nokia [PHOTO]
- TechLoy.com, the new blog in the tech bloc
- Google’s AdSense for Mobile Content Comes To Nigeria
- Get Startupised on TechLoy.com!
- RIM’s Blackberry Protect Now Available in Nigeria
- Dika Oha Leaves Groply For Another Group Buying Competitor
- Exclusive: Here’s What Inye 2 Will Look Like. Slim. Sleek. Sexy [PHOTO]
- Sim Shagaya: “We Should Have Been Better Prepared.”
- Konga’s Site Suffers Epic Crash Over Traffic Surge During Its #FallYakataSales
- 10 Tips and Tricks For Shopping Online This Season
- TECNO Inks Deal With Blackberry To Pre-load BBM On Its New Phones
- Nigeria’s 4G Service, SWIFT Offers 5% Data Credit If You Make Online Payments
- Facebook’s Middle East and Africa boss on ads, mobile and the scramble for Africa
- The Internet of Things could play a massive role in the future of healthcare: here’s how
- Female entrepreneurs in Africa are on the rise
- Goodbye iPhone, hello BlackBerry: my week with the Z10
- Taxi app Uber’s strategy for gaining customers in Asia? Puppy deliveries
- Leaked Uber Numbers, Which We've Confirmed, Point To Over $1B Gross, $213M Revenue
- Yahoo Closes Above $38 For The First Time Since Early 2006
- Publishing Platform Medium Keeps Iterating With New Photo, Layout Tools And Collection Controls
- NSA Reportedly Tracking Cell Phone Location Data
- RISD President John Maeda Departing To Become First Design Partner At Kleiner Perkins
- Why Twitter should focus on even more local features
- Google Search for Android can now show results from inside third-party apps and Google Play app listings
- TouchCast brings its ‘TV studio in a box’ service to Windows desktop devices
- Microsoft to launch Windows Azure Region for Brazil in early 2014, its first major expansion into South America
- Cyber Monday 2013 mobile shopping: PayPal sees 93.6% increase, eBay Enterprise sees orders rise 88%
- Domo ‘starting to crank’ with across-the-board analytics tool, exec says
- Monetate takes an extra $8M to power holiday shopping online
- New Uber delivery option: first condoms, then cats … now $135 Christmas trees
- Xbox One or PlayStation 4? The GamesBeat community chooses
- The 3 big problems in big data (hint: they all involve people)
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube