Goodluck Jonathan Gets Mobile App For 2011 Presidential Campaign
Warning: Parameter 1 to pstl_the_content() expected to be a reference, value given in /home3/sstone2/public_html/loyokezie.com/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 199
Related Posts via Categories
- How Facebook Dominates Mobile Web Usage in Africa [Infographic]
- The World’s First Social Media ‘Royal Wedding’
- Glo Connect: Globacom’s Facebook App
- Yeah, I’m now @okeziely on Twitter!
- LO and behold!
- What Governor Fashola Should Learn From NYC’s Digital Future
- Facebook To Display Ads on Mobile Apps?
- Huffington Post To Launch 24-Hour Online TV Channel
- Google Plus Vs Facebook Growth in Nigeria
- Zuckerberg to Startups: You don’t have to move to Silicon Valley
- Does the FCC want to oversee peering deals like Netflix vs. Comcast?
- How social media affects protest movements: It’s complicated
- SK Telecom and Nokia make big cells and small cells play nice
- A sneak peek at Sony’s PlayStation Vue internet TV service
- Qualcomm may have just confirmed no Snapdragon in the Galaxy S6
- Requiem for blogging: Daily Dish decline marks the end of an era
- The supreme Super Bowl snack stadium, because America
- Of course our climate reporter became a dad at the height of a huge blizzard
- Attorney general nominee thinks weed is more dangerous than alcohol
- Attention commoners: Taylor Swift has trademarked 'This Sick Beat'
- What does Facebook at Work tell us about the state of social in the enterprise?
- Lenovo brings updated, sexier YOGA party to South African shores
- 4 examples of cutting edge car tech that’ll make our roads safer
- Automating your home? Don’t make yourself easy prey for hackers
- 30 useful tools for efficient management of your ecommerce startup
- Twitter’s Group DMs are the Internet’s best new secret meeting place
- Tumblr introduces a new interface designed for long-form writing
- Over a third of Facebook’s users only access it on a mobile device
- GoPro’s first 240fps slow motion footage will make you want to slow everything down
- Twitshot makes it easy to tweet every link with an image
- Ucool to launch Super Bowl ad for Heroes Charge mobile game
- Snapchat’s future is in the details — why Discover is only the beginning
- Dylan’s Desk: Why Silicon Valley is still a man’s world
- 5 lessons Silicon Valley can learn from Robert Scoble
- Comcast is sorry that it changed one customer’s name to ‘Asshole’
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube