Blackberry App World To Allow Users “Gift This App” Via BBM
Warning: Parameter 1 to pstl_the_content() expected to be a reference, value given in /home3/sstone2/public_html/loyokezie.com/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 199
Related Posts via Categories
- RIM’s Blackberry Protect Now Available in Nigeria
- BlackBerry Messenger Social Platform Officially Launches in Beta
- RIM Releases Blackberry Travel App in Beta Version
- My blog gets an unofficial Blackberry app
- #CashlessLagos: Why Should Access Bank Charge Customers To Use Its Electronic Channels?
- With Love, From Blackberry And Nokia [PHOTO]
- CNN Gaffes On African Tech Voices List. Literally.
- Facebook Account Gets Budget Allocation in Nigerian Government?
- How IROKOtv could become the ‘Netflix of Africa’
- Announcing Pre-Release of Techloy Directory!
- Online Photographer Booking Platform Launches in Nigeria
- Suba Partners With TCP Engines For Faster Mobile Photo Sharing
- iROKO Debuts ROK Studios, Its New Movie Production Company
- iROKO’s ‘Work-In-Progress’ International Offices in New York City [GALLERY]
- Nigeria’s social news aggregator, QwikGist launches Android app
- Delivery drones will need to recognize when they are not fit to fly, and this algorithm could help
- Immersive journalism: What if you could experience a news event in 3D by using an Oculus Rift?
- LinkedIn’s Senior VP of Product Deep Nishar has resigned
- Gigaom Research webinar: Customer-driven infrastructure: building future-ready consumer applications
- Tech firms bristle at new digital death laws, but will have to get used to them
- 5 website bloopers you should avoid at all costs
- 5 extinct Japanese sportscars that deserve modern successors
- Asus Zenfone 4 review: the best $100 Android smartphone yet
- 5 handy collaboration tools your startup team can use to be more efficient
- In online marketing? You need to form intimate relationships to really reap the rewards
- 5 weak words copywriters and bloggers should avoid (and what to use instead)
- Google Voice Search for Android now lets you speak up to five languages, limit of one language per sentence
- 3D bird sound visualization is electrifying
- Sprint and T-Mobile go toe-to-toe with price drops and switching incentives
- Which crowdfunding platform is right for your startup?
- Microsoft’s newest cloud database portends another attack on Amazon’s dominance
- Wrike’s refreshed mobile app lets teams collaborate remotely without skipping a beat
- UK ISP says Netflix is more popular than YouTube
- FeeX gets $6.5M in funding to expand across U.S.
- Instagram adds tools for brands, starts to look like a real ad platform
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube