Google Offers African Students Chance To Become Online Marketing Pros
Warning: Parameter 1 to pstl_the_content() expected to be a reference, value given in /home3/sstone2/public_html/loyokezie.com/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 199
Related Posts via Categories
- Google’s AdSense for Mobile Content Comes To Nigeria
- Oduntan Odubanjo: 9 Lessons Learned as a Google Intern
- Loy Okezie: Version 2.8 Released!
- Is Oo inspiring a new dress culture for Internet entrepreneurs?
- Why I’m (IR)Relevant!
- My Article About How Google Can Localise Search in Africa Featured BBC Focus On Africa Magazine
- Can Italy’s Volunia Out-Google Google Search?
- Ex-Google Kenya Head Said She ‘Decided To Leave’? Don’t Buy It!
- Google Plus Vs Facebook Growth in Nigeria
- Has Google Kenya Country Manager Been Fired?
- LinkedIn outs a revamped messaging service
- South Africa’s WhereIsMyTransport raises R12 million in funding round
- SimbaPay extends instant transfer services to customers of Choice MicroFinance Bank in Kenya
- South African Venture Capitalists to launch due diligence tool for entrepreneurs
- Safaricom to launch Bank to M-PESA funds transfer platform
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Is Expecting Twins, Plans ‘Limited’ Time Off Work
- LinkedIn Messaging Gets Long Overdue Revamp, Adding GIFs, Emojis And Stickers
- CatchThatBus Lands $1.5M For Mobile Bus Ticketing In Southeast Asia
- IDG Ventures Closes on $120 Million for Its Third Fund
- Messaging Firm Line Introduces A Launcher App For Android Devices
- Google will soon demote sites with full-page app install ads
- 5 deals to make your drone-flying career take off
- Feedly’s new Shared Collections makes your reading list public
- Play20Back surfaces videos from 20 years ago (and all the feels that come with them)
- Instagram Direct now supports private photo sharing, selfies and emojis
- How to read Hillary Clinton’s emails on Google, tech dinners, and Internet freedom
- HTC job cuts: make that 2,300 + 600
- Japan’s Line rolls out a cute Android launcher because it’s not cute enough already
- LinkedIn’s messaging tool gets new chat-like interface, support for emojis, stickers, and GIFs
- U.S. weighs sanctioning Russia as well as China in cyber attacks
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube