Jobberman on mobile let’s you select and search for ‘Jobs By Category’, just as you can on the web. It also allows you to apply for the jobs listed, though you have to sign up or login. However, the mobile version does not have a search bar that allows for quick search by specific keywords.
The mobile version can be accessed via m.jobberman.com or mobile.jobberman.com from your mobile phone and on the web. Here’s what it looks like from a Blackberry device.
As the fastest growing online job portal in Nigeria, Jobberman places a high premium on job search that is relevant and up-to-the-minute. Obviously, the job search market in Nigeria is saturated and needs a lot of innovation and strategy. Still, the job search industry is very exciting and potentially lucrative.
With strengths in technology, design, innovation and strategy, Jobberman seems to be the game-changer in the online job market. For example, when you are talking about Web 2.0 tools and social media solutions to searching and finding jobs in Nigeria, Jobberman.com is the place to go to.
In one of my recent discussions with Jobberman’s Co-founder, Ayodeji Adewunmi, he mentioned that their mobile version will come with SMS alerts and short codes in the delivery of job vacancies.
He also revealed that Jobberman is currently developing a blackberry app which in my opinion is smart, but would only attract a smaller audience given the fact that Nokia phones seem to be the most popular and widely used in Nigeria.
With almost 4000 jobs posted, over 1000 companies listed, 50, 000+ user base and 10,000+ CVs on its database in less than one year of launch, Jobberman.com is one of the job portals to watch in the African space.
Related Posts via Categories
- Deciphering the Google Way to Cloud Computing [An Analyst View]
- The World’s First Social Media ‘Royal Wedding’
- Glo Connect: Globacom’s Facebook App
- Jobberman.com – Most Intuitive Job Search Portal in Nigeria
- Mobicanvas – An Innovative Mobile Site Builder
- How Facebook Dominates Mobile Web Usage in Africa [Infographic]
- Vanguard Emerges 5th Most Visited Site on Opera Mini Browser
- NCC Shutdown Mobile Communications in Abuja
- 2nd MobileMonday (MoMo) Meetup Holds Today
- Google’s AdSense for Mobile Content Comes To Nigeria
- South Africa’s Silvertree Capital Invests Into Two Nigerian E-Commerce Companies
- Etisalat-Hosted Digital Marketing Conference Brings Local And International Marketing Experts Together
- After Raising Close To $70 Million, E-Commerce Company, JUMIA Builds A 90,000 sqft Warehouse in Lagos
- Can You Type As Fast As Eku Edewor On The Blackberry Q10? [VIDEO]
- Move Over Konga! The Most Liked E-Commerce Site On Facebook Is…Jumia!
- In new startup, Javier Soltero aims to sell enterprise software with end users in mind
- For some in Arab nations, Facebook is the only news source that matters
- Feedly hits 12 million users, launches web version and quits relying on Google’s backend
- Rockmelt brings its social news app to Android
- The Samsung Mega becomes the first officially certified 802.11ac Wi-Fi device
- Busting the myths: why linking out will not kill your website
- Don’t fluff the facts: 3 keys to good reputation management
- Are you losing it with social media? Here’s how to find your way again
- #YouKnowYoureSouthAfricanWhen: can hashtags shape a nation’s story?
- Lumia 920 review: It’s big, it’s really big, but oh so sexy
- ERN Raises Further $1.6M To Use Big Data To Help Banks And Merchants Push Loyalty-Based Offers
- Netflix Will Launch In The Netherlands Later This Year As Its International Expansion Slows
- Ooyala Sets Up R&D Center In Singapore To Chase Mobile Audiences In Asia
- Teambox Adds High-Definition Video Conferencing, Market Looks for Deeper Collaboration
- Fab Grabs $150M At $1B Valuation (And Is Raising Another $100M+ More)
- Singtel partners with Shopify to broaden the e-commerce platform’s reach in Asia
- Nokia and Intel-backed project examining the future of the ’3D Internet’ reaches its end
- TripAdvisor acquires GateGuru, a mobile app for real-time info on airports, flight times and more
- Facebook storms past 1 million active advertisers mark
- Tesla Motors recalls Model S cars built in May and June 2013 due to weakened mounting bracket
- Nvidia’s bold plan to conquer new graphics territory: licensing its chips
- FindTheCompany releases data on 30M businesses to clue in consumers
- Funding Daily: The doctor is in
- Dish jilts Sprint to focus attention on Clearwire in a sordid saga of spectrum
- Tech, entertainment, & fashion collide at Silicon Beach Fest
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube