Dele Olojede Ranks 66th in Fast Company’s “100 Most Creative People in Business” 2010
Warning: Parameter 1 to pstl_the_content() expected to be a reference, value given in /home3/sstone2/public_html/loyokezie.com/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 199
Related Posts via Categories
- #CashlessLagos: Why Should Access Bank Charge Customers To Use Its Electronic Channels?
- CNN Gaffes On African Tech Voices List. Literally.
- Facebook Account Gets Budget Allocation in Nigerian Government?
- How IROKOtv could become the ‘Netflix of Africa’
- Announcing Pre-Release of Techloy Directory!
- Why Google’s Project GNBO Is Net-Colonialism!
- @MobitelNigeria Doesn’t Just Tweet, They Listen To Customer Twiplaints
- TechLoy.com, the new blog in the tech bloc
- Nigerian URL Shortener Yrn.me Redesigns
- Tech Round-up: This Week’s Hottest Tech Stories
- Here’s the real rationale behind ‘good enough is better than perfect’
- EU Lawmakers pass a motion to break up Google
- Altech Node review: spades of potential in a little black box
- 5 ways to stay safe on public Wi-Fi this holiday season
- Want your ecommerce startup to take off? Forget the discounts, push customer service
- Buy a OnePlus One Smartphone online without an invite for the next 72 hours
- Yoozon hosts CMS sites using Dropbox, no FTP required
- Dropshare helps you share files securely using a service you control
- Social media sites must simplify their terms, UK parliamentary committee says
- The real reason unlimited vacation policies work
- Black Friday promotion from Apple: iTunes gift card up to $100 and donation to fight AIDS
- SEO trends for 2015: What’s coming next (plus: scoring our 2014 predictions)
- Google will solve its latest EU problem the usual way: By throwing money at it
- Etsy embraces manufacturing, in a hopeful sign for the holidays
- Shoppers in San Francisco may be doing their holiday shopping with Bitcoin
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube