Dele Olojede Ranks 66th in Fast Company’s “100 Most Creative People in Business” 2010
Warning: Parameter 1 to pstl_the_content() expected to be a reference, value given in /home3/sstone2/public_html/loyokezie.com/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 199
Related Posts via Categories
- #CashlessLagos: Why Should Access Bank Charge Customers To Use Its Electronic Channels?
- CNN Gaffes On African Tech Voices List. Literally.
- Facebook Account Gets Budget Allocation in Nigerian Government?
- How IROKOtv could become the ‘Netflix of Africa’
- Announcing Pre-Release of Techloy Directory!
- Why Google’s Project GNBO Is Net-Colonialism!
- @MobitelNigeria Doesn’t Just Tweet, They Listen To Customer Twiplaints
- TechLoy.com, the new blog in the tech bloc
- Nigerian URL Shortener Yrn.me Redesigns
- Tech Round-up: This Week’s Hottest Tech Stories
- Apple’s $450M plan to settle ebook price-fixing gets green light
- If you’re worried about Uber and privacy, don’t forget Lyft and Sidecar
- The Nexus 6 has a secret LED, but it doesn’t show notifications
- The truth about DIY vs. converged and hyper-converged infrastructure
- Yes, the Nexus 6 is a great phone, but I’m buying a Moto X 2014
- Content trickery will only alienate your audience
- Gearburn’s 2014 Christmas gift guide to trendy gizmos and gadgets
- 13 companies doing really innovative things on mobile
- Your startup is up and running, now what? The one question you need to remember
- 50 young Africans who could totally transform the continent
- Photographer Kevin Abosch launches Kimiko, a color app analog to the monochrome Lenka
- Yahoo acquires photo app developer Cooliris
- Hands-on with Parrot’s fun new $499 Bebop Drone
- Motorola issues Nexus 6 recall for AT&T users because it installed the wrong firmware
- The Narrative Clip wearable camera gets a desktop app
- Electric motorcycle gangs: You’ll never hear them coming
- Skillpocket lets you book a meeting with Google engineer for some quick advice
- BitTorrent’s encrypted chat app Bleep gets offline messaging that only sends … when both parties are online
- The promise of Bitcoin
- Did the Uber protest hurt business? Ratings tanked, but downloads of Uber and Lyft are up
Tagsafrica android apple barack obama barcamp nigeria business careers encipher encipher tablet etisalat nigeria facebook globacom goodluck jonathan google inye ipad Jobberman job search kenya lagos loy okezie microsoft mobile apps Mobile Web mtn nigeria nigeria nokia saheed adepoju silicon valley Social Media social network software developers south africa starcomms startup startups startups nigeria techcrunch technology telecoms ticker Twitter yahoo yarnable youtube